Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pulled Pork Sandwhiches

Hey Girls this recipe is quick and easy & happens to be one of Brandon's and I's favorite!
1 Pork Roast or I have used different pork just nothing with a bone! ( gives us lots of extra)
1 Beef boulin cube
Seasonal Salt - to taste
Garlic Powder - to taste
Salt & Pepper - to taste
Water
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce (it's the best!)

Directions: Thaw the pork, place it in the crock pot and cover with water. You want the pork to be completely covered by water. Take the pork back out and place on cutting board or plate. Now pour 3/4 the bottle of bbq sauce in the crock pot stir it around and see if your water looks thick enough. If not add until you think it's just right ( the more ya add the more flavor so I add as much as I want.) Put in boulin cube, seasonal salt, garlic powder, salt & pepper. I put more seasonal than anything cause I love the taste of that. Put the pork back in. Turn your crock pot on high and let it sit all day. I usually put it in at 10AM and we eat it for dinner around 6.
When you are ready to eat have your husband dump the juice out of the crock pot! ( it's really heavy and REALLY hurts if you spill it! )
Then I take two forks and the pork will be so soft you can just pull it apart. Put the rest of the BBQ sauce in and TA DA!
We buy Hamburger buns and put it on those then later in the week have Cheeseburgers or something so they don't go to waste.
ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?